Thank you for visiting and shopping at Flipsi Puzzles. The following information sets out the terms and conditions that constitute our Shipping Policy.
- Processing your Order
An email confirmation is sent to your e-mail address after placing your order. Please keep this e-mail as proof of your purchase. If you do not receive an email confirmation within 2 hours of placing your order, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Shipment Processing Time
Processing time refers to the time it takes for us to prepare your order for shipping.
After your payment is authorised and verified, all orders are processed within 24 hours. We will contact you if, for some reason, there are any delays.
Tracking information will be emailed once a courier has been booked.
Please allow additional time during the holiday season.
- Shipment Locations
3.1. Domestic and International
USA: All orders being delivered to the USA ship from New Jersey.
Australia: All orders being delivered to Australia ship from Sydney
If you are located elsewhere or have a question about domestic or international deliveries, please contact us at email@example.com.
3.2. Shipping Restrictions
Our company ships to both commercial and domestic addresses.
- Shipment rates and delivery estimates
We endeavour to get your order to you as soon as possible. Once your order is placed, an estimated delivery time will be provided to you. Delivery times are estimates and commence from the date of shipment, rather than the date of order. Delivery times are to be used as a guide only and are subject to the acceptance and approval of your order. Estimated arrival dates are not guaranteed. Weather delays and other unforeseen circumstances may impact delivery time. Unless there are exceptional circumstances, we make every effort to fulfil your order.
- Express Shipping
The order will arrive within 2-4 business days (please note this may vary depending on the courier).
Please get in touch for Express Shipping.
- Standard Shipping
The order will arrive within 4-8 business days (please note this may vary depending on the courier).
Standard Shipping costs are calculated at checkout.
- Please note:
- Business day means Monday to Friday, except holidays.
- Date of delivery may vary due to carrier shipping practices, delivery location, method of delivery, and the items ordered.
- Products may be delivered in separate shipments.
- When placing your order, we consider these factors when calculating the Estimated Delivery Date:
- Transit Time: The amount of time it takes for your order to leave our distribution centre and arrive at the local delivery carrier.
- Weight factor: Shipping costs are based on the weight of your order and the delivery method. To find out how much your order will cost, simply add the items you would like to purchase to your cart and proceed to the checkout page. Once at the checkout screen, shipping charges will be displayed.
- Due to Covid-19, packages to and from our facility in Australia and the USA may be delayed. We appreciate your patience during this time.
- We will not be responsible for the wrong shipping address if you provide incorrect information.
- Tracking Options
Flipsi Puzzles aims to provide visibility and transparency throughout the shipment process. Once your order is confirmed and shipped, you will receive a link to track your package.
- International Customs, Duties and Taxes
All orders shipping to a destination outside of Australia or the USA are subject to the import duties, fees, and taxes of the destination country. Delays in delivery may occur if your package is randomly selected by your country’s Customs Department. Flipsi Puzzles is not responsible for any possible customs and taxes applied to your order. We have no control over the process or additional charges associated with the delivery and importation of your order (package) into your country. We do not benefit in any way from these chargers and we work very closely with our brokers and carriers to ensure as few delays as possible. All fees imposed during or after shipping are the responsibility of the customer. You agree that you are responsible for any duty, taxes, and customs requirements or other like taxes, fees, levies, costs or expenses associated with importing products you purchase from us and shipping them internationally.
If there is any damage to the packaging on delivery, contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org with clear photo(s).
- Missing or Lost Package
There are several reasons why a package gets lost or becomes a delivery exception. We’ve found that more often than not, the package is either in the building or with a neighbour. Flipsi Puzzles politely requests that customers look in common courier hiding spots. Please take a look around and let us know if you find it. If you haven't located your order, please contact us at email@example.com to report missing or lost packages.
If you have any questions about the delivery and shipment of your order, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.